CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Off to see the Wizard....

Halloween 2009!!


Britt (9) as the Tin Man, Caleb (4) as the Scarecrow, Blayke (7) as the Cowardly Lion and Miss Paige (2) as the little Dorothy and Toto as himself.

             The Tin Man, Scarecrow and Cowardly Lion costumes were made by myself and Nana (my mother).  Obviously the Lion costume took the most time.  The hair is a white bathroom rug that I cut up and hand painted to make the effect of the fur.  The hair is a wig that I fit onto the cap and I sewed in the ears and individually sewed the hair to the hood for the facial hair. 

This was Gianfrancos first Halloween I think he thought it was fun, it would have been more fun if the kids hadn't complained so much. Lol.  This year Paige had a lot more fun, she kept trying to go into people's houses and we got tremendous compliments on the kids costumes and several took their pictures. 

Dorothy on her cell phone...                                    
Paige and her "BO"

Caleb in the leaves....Blayke sleeping in the car...

0 comments: