CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's been a long time...

...since I've been proud to be an American. I didn't watch Obama be sworn in yesterday (I was in class) but his first speech as President of the United States was...well...I don't have any words. I do live in the greatest nation in the world. We've not had much we can be proud of lately...these past many years. We've not had a President that we could say many good things about. I know myself have been so tired of the same NOTHING happening all the time. For so long we have lost sight of what our nation means. We've lost sight of the treason our forefathers would have been committing had we not won the war and a nation was born out of the ashes and rubble. I may not agree or have not agreed with a lot in Obamas campaign to become President, but I hope he can breath a new life into this nation, break down the doors of the entire political system :) (because for the most part...IT SUCKS) and restore the respect to our country...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjnygQ02aW4

0 comments: