CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip Trip Trip

I'm waiting on my passport. Which makes me worry when I sent off the paperwork for it the lady told me that they had been taking several months and well I plan to leave Oct. 15th I pray to god I have it before then. Actually, I need to have it before I buy my ticket. I hope it just shows up in the mail tomorrow that would make me much much happier. One less thing to worry about. I'd hate to have to POSTPONE a couple more weeks just because of something else that is stupid. Especially, since Ste is nice enough to let me invade his lovely home I REALLY don't want to have to change the date...again. Plus GF is tired of waiting I'm sure. I hope all our planning just goes smoothly and that there are no more hiccups.

Waiting, waiting, waiting!! That's all I seem to be doing. I want definitive plans, NOW DAMNIT.

Im getting impatient aren't I?

SI, si, Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

0 comments: