CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In the beginning...










In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth......ok, wait! This isn't the beginning I was talking about. This is the beginning of something wonderful. This story starts sometime ago...and I won't say ends in about 3 months...I'll say it EVOLVES in about 3 months. Definitively, August 20th I will fly from the Tulsa International Airport to ROME!!




(this image is taken by a friend...MAO...you can see more of his pics at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/askolizzato71)
















If this wasn't cool enough, my journey doesn't end there. I'll stay one night in Rome and the morning of the 21st I will fly on Ryanair (thanks to Ste, which he told me to check out and it's much cheaper...grazie amico!!) across the sea to the beautiful island of Sardinia into the Alghero Airport. From there I have to travel about 60 KM I'm told to the little but seemingly wonderful village of Chiaramonti.









If you stumbled across this site or whether you are a friend you might be wondering of all the places to go in Italy why and where is Chiaramonti? It is a small quaint village described this way by a friend who lives there in the province of Sassari on the island of Sardinia which sits off the coast near Rome. (google it) This is the "where"...the "why" is kind of a long story. There is this guy...(don't all good stories start with this line...lol) We will call him GF because most everybody refers to him as such. He has become the light of my life, the butter to my bread, in other words instead of using all these cheesy sayings...."sei molto importante per me Gian"....that's something we say, roughly meaning he is important to me. I would normally add a picture here, but I think he'd kick me arse...:) Maybe later....(ok so I came back and added this picture. I figure I'm safe because this is the one he uses for his MSN) we shall see....ahahaha












I'm very smitten with GF, and I think everyone knows it. Though GF tells me I'm exaggerate, which maybe I am a little but between us....I think he likes it! He's a wonderful person, beautiful inside and out and his voice...boy...can he sing! His music moves me, he is amazing! The purpose of my visit? Well, hoping all the papers are done, he will come back with me to the US!!






This is what I like to call an International Love Story...our love story... :)

2 comments:

dony said...

my first comment for u! :) i like very much your story about the new life.. and i like you International Love Story.. i hope you'll enjoy yourself.. i'm sure your life will improve even because there's gian who stands by u!! ti voglio tanto bene! by dokie :)

Anonymous said...

i love it chelle :-)that is so romantic :-)pat lol